One of my favorite people on the internet, Like Gwen Stacy, nominated me for a Dragon’s Loyalty Award this weekend!
The rules are as follows:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
- You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
Seven Things About Me:
- I wasn’t much of a reader until the beginning of 2014, with the exception of the big ones: Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games. It was The Selection series that kind of ignited this passion that has since spiraled into a full-on obsession with the written word.
- I met my now-husband my senior year of high school, when I asked him to prom & he turned me down! It’s a long – yet hilarious – story. We didn’t start dating until almost 5 years later.
- I spent 3 years working in a video rental store, which was easily the greatest job I’ve ever had. If they could pay me what I make now, I’d go back there in a heartbeat.
- One of my favorite guilty-pleasure movies is a little-known gem titled, Spectacular!, which is essentially Nickelodeon’s attempt at a High School Musical movie. It’s about Show Choir & stars Nolan Gerard Funk, who you may remember from a few episodes of Awkward or Glee.
- Oh, right – I was in Show Choir from 6th grade through Senior year in high school. No, it’s nothing like Glee. But it was still an awesome experience. I only performed one year, but I did stage crew all the other years. Because…
- I’m a TERRIBLE dancer.
- I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
- Anna @ Nerdy Alerty
- Liz @ Nerd In The City
- Cat @ Cat’s Shelf
- Caitlin & Leah @ How to Fangirl
- Cayt @ Vicarious Caytastrophe
As always, only participate in this tag if you WANT to. I like to spread the love about my favorite blogs, so there you have it! 🙂
Until Next Time ❤