Ooooh, it’s almost FRIDAY. This has been a long week. I’m not sure why it’s felt so slow, but MAN. Friday will be welcomed with open arms (once I get past my morning grogginess).
So, earlier this week, I was nominated by jjbookloversblog for the Creative Blogger Award. The rules of this tag are as follows:
CREATIVE BLOGGER AWARDS
1. Nominate 10-20 blogs and notify all nominees through their social media/blogs.
2. Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you.
3. Share five facts about yourself to your readers.
4. Pass these rules onto them.
1. I was accepted to the Savannah College of Art & Design in 2009, but some life stuff got in the way of me going – I would still love to finish out my degree if I ever find time/ money to do so!
2. One of my best friends sometimes calls me “Christa-pedia” due to my ridiculous amounts of useless knowledge.
3. I make lists for E-VER-Y-THING. I have 5 different task management apps on my phone… do I ever remember to use them? Of course not.
4. I have two fandom tattoos: Sally Stitches from Nightmare Before Christmas & a Storm Trooper
5. I refuse to leave the house without filling in my eyebrows – the rest of my makeup routine be damned, eyebrows are where it’s at.
1. Draven @loudlysilent
2. Kendall @ distracted blogger
3. Gwen @ like gwen stacy
4. Caitlin & Leah @ how2fangirl
5. Joie @ joie fatale
6. Meli @ melificent
7. Jessica @ pyreflies
8. Rosie @ rosie reads
9. Gladys @ usagi in wonderland
10. Kayly @ my open sketchbook
OBVIOUSLY, nobody should ever feel obligated to participate in a tag like this, but I thought it would be a fun way to highlight some of my current favorite blogs & share a little more about myself, so THERE.
Big thank you to jjbookloversblog for nominating me! It was such a lovely surprise 🙂
Until Next Time ❤