Well, I’ve been AWOL for a hot minute, I know. That’s a really long story that we probably don’t need to get into right at this moment. BUT, this week’s 5 Fandom Friday prompt was way too good for me to miss – Fictional BFF’s!
1. Sydney Sage (Bloodlines) – Sydney is a hardcore academic with some serious compassion & loyalty. She fights fiercely for the people she loves & I think we’d make excellent besties.
2. Hermione Granger – Another badass bookworm; who wouldn’t want to have Hermione in their corner? This is a no-brainer.
3. Zoe (Fanboys) – I love a crass woman, and Zoe definitely fits the bill. Plus she’s a hardcore geek & I could definitely use a girlfriend to geek out with.
4. Willow Rosenberg (Buffy) – I clearly gravitate towards like-minded academia lovers, huh? Willow has been my dream BFF since I was 10.
5. Cisco Ramon (The Flash) – I can’t help but smile any time Cisco is in a scene on Flash. He’s my absolute favorite. I love his cheesy nicknames for meta humans & his bad jokes. He just is who he is & he never apologizes for it.
Every single one of these characters is intelligent, a little quirky, and insanely loyal/compassionate. Those are the three most important characteristics to me in a friend. Imagine the hijinks we’d all get into together….muahahaha.
Until Next Time ❤